Packed with hair growing benefits, Our Organic Castor Oil is the miracle oil you need to grow fuller hair and lush eyelashes!
Extracted by artisanal farmers in India, Our Organic Castor Oil is one of Earth’s most versatile healing gifts. Unrefined and cold-pressed, it is not only packed with antioxidants, but also retains all its vitamins and nutrients in the process.
Castor Oil for the Hair
Castor Oil is known for its ability to strengthen thin hair, promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
- Castor Oil replenishes the scalp’s natural oils and revitalizes the hair. The antioxidants in Castor Oil support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother.
- The high concentration of Vitamin E in Castor Oil will help repair split ends.
- Applying Castor Oil regularly will promote blood flow in the scalp and trigger hair growth. Meanwhile, the antibacterial properties in the oil help combat bacterial and fungal infections.
- Castor Oil will help your eyelashes grow long and lush as well.
Even more benefits
- Enjoy glossy lips by rubbing Castor Oil on your mouth.
- Detoxify your skin with Castor Oil by getting rid of dead skin cells and excess oil while moisturizing your skin.
- Castor Oil is perfect on sensitive skins, therefore it can be used on the face as an anti-aging oil.
- Rub Castor Oil on scars and stretch marks to speed up the fading process.
- If your hands are dry, or your heels cracked, massage them with Castor Oil for a softening effect. You may keep the oil on overnight.
- Used for centuries as a natural laxative, add Castor Oil to your diet to become more regular. Ingest 1 teaspoon in the morning, but do not take more than 3 days in a row.
For Your Hair
Apply Castor Oil to your scalp and massage. Leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. Heat the oil to help it penetrate your scalp faster, or add a few drops of lavender oil to promote growth. You may also leave the Caster Oil on overnight and cover your hair with a shower cap.
For easy application, mix your conditioner with Castor Oil. Castor Oil should represent about 20% of the mixture.
For Your Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Apply a drop to your eyelashes or eyebrows before going to sleep. Rinse in the morning.
For Your Face
Apply Castor Oil to the face for 30 minutes before rinsing. Warming the oil beforehand will allow it to penetrate the skin faster.
For Your Lips
Apply a few drops before leaving the house to enjoy soft and plump lips
DIY Beauty Recipe: Invigorating Peppermint Castor Oil
The Peppermint Castor Jojoba Oil hair mask is ideal if you’re shedding or if you’re trying to grow stronger and fuller hair. It also works great if you have bald spots or some areas where only baby hair grows.
Castor Oil by itself is ideal to strengthen hair, enhance hair growth and repair split ends. Whereas the Jojoba will remove the sebum which is present at the scalp thereby promoting hair growth. Even a small quantity is enough to protect hair strands from breaking and drying up. The peppermint will give it an invigorating feel on top of stimulating blood flow, which also promotes hair growth.
It is best to apply the treatment, while having dry hair, on the roots and the scalp only, as Castor Oil can be tough to get out. Massage your scalp with the mixture for a few minutes. You want to keep the mask for a few hours at least, preferably under a shower cap.
When ready to remove the treatment, shampoo first on dry hair, then let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Only then you wash and condition your hair as you would regularly. Though you will feel the effects of the mask right away, you will see a vast improvement on your hair’s thickness and fullness only 3-4 months after applying it regularly.
This mask truly is a miracle maker!
- 2 Tablespoons of Castor Oil
- 1 Jojoba Tablespoon of Jojoba Oil
- 5 Drops of Peppermint Oil
- Mix the Castor Oil with the Jojoba Oil
- Heat for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add the Peppermint Oil
- Apply on the roots and massage your scalp with it.
- Tie your hair together and cover with shower cap for at least an hour (you may sleep with it)
- Wash off with your regular shampoo.