Command complete control over your outlets
The Etekcity Remote Control Outlet Switch lets you remotely control hard to reach appliances and devices. A strong RF signal works as far as 100 feet and through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics, allowing convenient control over small household appliances from across rooms or on second floors.
Learning function adapts to your needs
This handy feature enables you to program the learning outlet receiver to suit your particular needs. Match any button on any remote transmitter so you can control each outlet individually or all at once. With this level of control in your hands, you’ll increase the efficiency of your household easily and conveniently. Integrate other Etekcity learning remotes and outlets to work seamlessly together.
Voltage over usage notice
Maximum capacity of the power input is: 120V/60Hz. Only 10 percent over usage is allowed on the noted specifications.
Etekcity outlets in countries that are allowed to use: USA, Japan and most countries in South America.
Countries with voltage at 220V and above are not allowed to use: China, Australia, or most countries in the Europe. If this device is used improperly in the countries listed above, there might be a potential to cause a burn due to the voltage over capacity.
Our remote outlets is prohibited to use under heavy rain. Make sure to keep the item stay away from water.
- Remote Control hard to reach appliances and devices without ON/OFF switches at the push of a button: an ideal ally to those with limited mobility; Integrate other Etekcity learning remotes and outlets to work seamlessly together
- Seamlessly expand lets you activate multiple devices with one button or control one device with multiple remotes. Sync remote outlets together, regardless of frequency differences; Seamlessly expand your system with any Etekcity learning remotes or outlets
- Eliminates wasteful standby power and reduce energy use; save on your electric bills
- Strong RF signal works through doors and walls without interfering with other electronics; Operating from as far as 100 ft. in line of sight
- Outlets remain off after a power outage to save energy; ETL and FCC approved for safety and quality assurance; Note: it’s not compatible with echo
Power input: 120V/60Hz
Power output: 1200W/10A (max)
Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
Remote transmitter battery: DC 12V(23A) 1pc
Power consumption: 0.6w
5 x Etekcity Outlet Receivers
2 x Remote Control Transmitters
2 x 12V Batteries
1 x User Manual
There are no reviews yet.